Well, if you have spent any amount of time here, you know Miss Peach is in full on Disney Princess mode. I don't know if she is fully aware of what Disney World is, she just knows it's where the Princesses live. When I was a kiddo, my parents were big Disney people...We went there many times. I have really been itching to take Miss Peach. I just think she is at the age where it would just be magic! I haven't been in about six years. From what I can remember, I'm going to list my favorite rides at Disney. Including some which I believe/or know are gone:(
1) Mr Toads Wild Ride-We just love, love, loved this ride as kiddos. I know it's gone, I so wish they would bring it back...2) The Haunted Mansion-Still there and exactly as I remembered as a kiddo. We would just go around and around and around again on this one. So much fun!3) The Pirates of the Caribbean- I haven't been to this since the movies were such a hit. I wonder if they've changed it? We just loved this ride!
4) Country Bear Jamboree-I know this isn't a ride, but we loved this. What's not to love about robotic singing bears? It was a nice break and so fun:)
5) Space Mountain-I am not a roller coaster person, so this one kind of scared me when I was a kiddo. I remember thinking it was sooo futuristic...6) Splash Mountain-Log fume...'nuff said!
7) Swiss Family Treehouse-Is this one still there? I remember wanting to move there when I was a kiddo!
8) It's a Small World-Now, let me explain this...It's not that I love this ride, it's corny. I love the memory this ride gives me. I remember standing in line with the fam. hearing It's a Small World over and over and over...I'm just happy it's still there so I can torture my kiddos with it:)
9) Hall of Presidents-Same thing...My Dad just loved this. I remember thinking it was boring and yet, I can't wait to torture my kiddos with it.
10) Peter Pan's Flight-When I was a little one, I just thought this ride was magic. Looking down at all the little houses...I just loved it!11) Spaceship Earth-The first time we went to Epcot Center, I just thought this was the coolest thing!
12) Tower of Terror-I took my nephew on this ride. Scared the sh*t out of me! I even bought the picture of us screaming our heads off:O
13) Cinderella's Castle-Now, I know this isn't a ride...but maybe some of you Disney people can tell me...I hear they have now opened this to the public. Is this true? Miss Peach would be over the moon if she could actually visit Cinderella's Castle!I so have to plan a trip...I just love Disney World:)