After last weeks treat-fest, I thought I should share my park workout with you all. Kinda balance the yummy with the workout! I take the kiddos to a little fenced in park by our aptartment. They play while Mommy works out. The nannies usually look at me like I am nuts. So what, it keeps me in my jeans, and you know how I loves me jeans!
1) squats- 3 sets of 20
2) walking lunges-3 sets of 20
3) step ups-3 sets of ten on each leg
4) calf lifts-3 sets of 15
5) pull ups-I can do four, I'm working on getting that number up.
6) push ups-3 sets of 10
7) park bench dips-3 sets of 10
8) v-sit abs-3 sets of 20
9) plie squats-3 sets of 20
10) one leg dead lift-3 sets of 10
11) single leg squats-3 sets of 10 on each leg
12) power walk-30-60 min.
13) stretch-hold for 30 seconds