I know Chicago has the l-o-n-g-e-s-t school year ever. At least, it seems that way. The kiddos don't get out until June 13-ish.
We've been buried in speech contests and science fair. That said, we did get a moment for family movie night. We hit Netflix, and BOOM...there it was!
Since I have already seen the movie, I took a moment in the middle to whip up some Chocolate Covered Popcorn. I am no chef, but THIS is super easy...and yummy!
- wax paper
- Act 2 Kettle Microwave Popcorn
- Palmer's Almond Bark Chocolate
- Pop the popcorn and spread it out on the wax paper
- Melt two or three squares of chocolate (takes me about a minute in the microwave)
- Drizzle over popcorn and wait for it to cool a bit