It seems whenever life gets tough, I have to take a step back and remind myself, with every hurdle, with every bump in life's long road...if you're lucky...you learn something along the way.
The last week and a half has been REALLY bumpy. I swear to you, last night...I sat down...took a breath...and felt like I had fought a war. I. Am. So. Tired. Then I thought to myself...This has been hard, what have I learned?
- You never can be too paranoid.
- No matter how sure you are that you can't shove a square peg in a round hole...sometimes it's a really good idea to take a step back. You'd be surprised how things look from a different perspective.
- Every once in a while...you gotta pick up your fork and knife and eat crow:/
- Communication is the best way to stay on track...Communication.
- When you feel you have totally lost control of a situation...you just gotta let go and hope for the best.
- No matter what is happening...when your baby is sick...that trumps all the noise that's going on in your life.