OK...are you totally looking forward to the Sex and the City movie? I so am! All the hype around this movie got me to thinkin', "I wish they would just bring this show back!". Well, you gotta know where I'm going from here. I would love if they brought _______ show back. So I give you thirteen shows I wish would come back, I miss 'em, and I want 'em back!
1) Sex and the City-Husband would love it, only because I torture him nightly with reruns on tbs.
2) Cheers-I would watch this show until the end of time...love it, miss it.
3) Sienfeld-Seriously, I watch it over, and over, and over...just make some new ones, we'd watch!
4) Melrose Place-I think I was the last one watching this show. I turned off the lights, and yet if they brought it back, I'd be the first one watching:)
5) Will & Grace-I never approved ending this one...
6) Designing Women-How did this series end? Did they do a series finale, 'cause I never saw one?
7) Gilmore Girls-I just loved this show...was I the only one? Is that why they quit makin' 'em?
8) The Larry Sanders Show-I'm a dork, I know...
9) Dynasty-OK, I'm a dork, and I'm old...
10) Freaks & Geeks-Does anyone remember this show, cause I loved it!?!
11) Night Court-Why did I like this show so much? I totally forgot about it until John Larroquette showed up on Boston Legal...I loved Night Court...
12) WKRP in Cincinnati-They could totally bring this one back, right?
13) Murphy Brown-I would totally watch this one too! Don't get me wrong, I love Candice on Boston Legal. She could do that and a new Murphy Brown, couldn't she?
What did I miss...? What would you want them to bring back from the TV graveyard???