First, I want to thank everyone for wishing the babies and I well through our miserable flu. I am happy to say we are all on the mend. Yeah team! Moving on...You know I am a bit of a TV junkie, right? Here are some shows I'm missing, the writers strike is over...come back soon!
1) CSI Miami-I am completely addicted to this show. Husband thinks I have a bizarre obsession with Horatio. I need my CSI Miami...come back to me Horatio!
2) Grey's Anatomy-I know it is quite possibly the worst TV ever, and yet...I miss it. Now, I will go sit in the corner with my dunce cap on:(
3) Women's Murder Club-I love Angie Harmon, and this show started to grow on me...Now, I can't even remember what was going on.
4) Desperate Housewives-Again, I am hanging my head in shame for admitting this.
5) Samantha Who?-Another show I started digging...Where'd it go?
6) Dirty Sexy Money-Not great TV, but it amused me...can't find it.
7) Boston Legal-I don't know if they ran out yet. I love this show and I haven't seen a new episode in a while. Did they run out to?
8) Private Practice-I have to ask myself why I watch so much garbage on TV. Here's another really bad show I watch.
9) Entourage-This show is on HBO. They seem to have there own schedule going, so is it coming back...I don't know?
10) Rescue Me-Usually when Nip/Tuck ends, Rescue Me starts...Are they coming back, no. They are out of episodes:(
11) CSI-Gone, gone, gone.
12) The Office-not addicted to this show, but I'll watch a new episode if it's on...
13) Curb Your Enthusiasm-I put this show on for Husband...he loves it.
The networks are determining on a by show basis what shows are coming back and when. On the up side, eight new episodes of CSI Miami will start airing March 24, Yay!