Brace yourselves...Are you ready for the two hour season premier of LOST? I am, and I am not! What is going on with that show. Actually, I have about a million questions, but I am going to whittle it down to 13. Here goes...
1) Who, or what is Jacob?
2) Charlie died, right...what was the last communication he made with Desmond?
3) Who was in the casket?
4) Who is Kate's unseen mate in the post-island flash-forward?
5) What's the deal with that four-toed statue from the Season 2 finale?
6) Where are the children the others took?
7) Who were the ice dudes at the end of season 2?
8) Who is the rescue ship?
9) The last thing Ben said was "if you make that call, every living thing on this island will die" WTF?
10) Is Jack's Dad alive?
11) What is the deal with the smoke monster?
12) What's the deal with the Richard guy that doesn't age?
13) How in the He** is the network going to deliver me the full 16 episode season...which I have waited so patiently for...when they only have eight episodes in the can?
Answer away my people. Enlighten me...I am LOST!