1) Old Fashioned Ice Cream Soda...Chocolate-Favorite, favorite, favorite thing in the world!
2) Egg Cream-If you haven't had one, it's the wonderful taste of flavors produced by the blending of melted ice cream, chocolate syrup, and seltzer water...yum!
3) Chocolate and Banana Milkshake-'nuff said.
4) Banana Split-Lord, I haven't had one of these in ages...
5) Chocolate Brownie Sundae-Drool!
6) Peanut Buster Parfait-Does everyone have one of these, or is this regional? So good!
7) Ice Cream Sandwich-Simple, and perfect!
8) Klondike Bar-These are easy and really good!
9) French Silk Pie-Just yummy!
10) Pumpkin Pie-Since we are nearing T-giving...with lots of whip cream!
11) Moose Tracks Ice Cream on a Sugar Cone-my go to summer treat!
12) Yellow Cake with Chocolate Icing-I make a mean one for Birthdays!
13) Indian Pudding-I put this on for Husband, I hate it...it's his favorite!