This leaves me to wonder. If my photos only exist on my phone, or on my blog...do they actually exist? Does anyone print photos anymore???
First thing you do is download the app...easy.
They had them ready to print in uder 30 minutes...how crazy is that?!?
I chose to go to a Walgreen's Food Oasis store, because I had no idea what I was making for dinner tonight...so let's go pick up my photos...and do some shopping while we wait...
I already had meat at home (or you could go meatless) so I grabbed:
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 can of diced tomato's
- 1 avocado
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 package of Mexican style shredded cheese
- sour cream
- 2 packages of corn tortillas
- If you are going with meat, go ahead and brown the meat in a frying pan.
- Heat the corn tortilla's about 20 seconds on each side.
- Heat the black beans.
- Dice up the lettuce and avocado
- Place them on the counter, with the sour cream and salsa and let the kiddos have at it!
Don't forget to plug your Walgreen's App into your Walgreen's Balance Rewards card so you can earn Balance Reward Points!
To find more #HappyHealthy recipes, be sure to follow Walgreen's on Facebook and Twitter.
Don't forget to check out my google+ post for more.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Walgreens #cbias #SocialFabric