I don't know what it is about the middle of the week, but things just start rattling around in my brain. I find that if I put it on the blog, it helps me clear my head. I don't know if there are thirteen things, so...let's take a shot at it...
1) This whole Obama, Rev. Wright thing is weirding me out...what's up with it? Is this going to kill the Obama campaign? I don't know, but so far, it isn't looking good...am I not going to be the V.P.?
2) Did you see Dancing With the Stars? What was up with Christian de la Fuente? I know he says he pulled a muscle or something, it just looked so weird, I mean he wasn't doing anything when it happened...
3) You know I have to mention this Miley Cyrus mess. Who lets a 15 year old pose without clothes on? What were they thinking!?!
4) What was up with Paula Abdul on Idol...drugs or drinking?
5) Fwiw, I though Idol s*cked last night...and I love Neil Diamond.
6) Ummm, I keep seeing this giant squid on the news (1,100 lbs) where did it come from, and why is it on my TV every time I turn around?
7) I have to go to a party at a hot sushi place this Friday...What the heck do I wear?!?
8) Why am I so jacked up to see Ironman?
9) Have you heard of the Jimi Hendrix sex tape...why would anyone want to watch this?
10) Does Ben control the smokemonster on LOST...what the heck is that thing?
11) Why am I obsessed with CSI Miami?
12) With gas prices, the mortgage crisis, and now the raising food prices...what's it gonna take for the Government to get on the U.S. economy and start making some decisions that are going to help ease it into some kind of recovery? Seriously!
13) My Birthday is next week...what do I want???
Wow, I could keep on going...Why is there so much junk rattling around in my head?