I don't know why I am thinking about all the jobs I have had, but I think I have had at least 13. So let's see...
1) Corn Detasseling (hard, hard work)
2) McDonald's (I lasted one week 'nuff said)
3) Dairy Queen (I lasted three weeks)
4) Kohl's Dept. Store (My boss told me I was treating the customer's like cattle (wtf?))
5) I was a maid at the Day's Inn (talk about a sucky job)
6) Video tape operator for a TV station (best job ever!)
7) Chopped onions at Zipps Burger Joint (yuck, lasted 2 weeks)
8) AV for the dance dept. at University of Georgia (love, love, loved this job!)
9) Booked tennis court time for posh health club (hated it)
10) Assistant designer for horrible woman #1 (drunk and yelled at me all the time)
11) Assistant designer for crazy woman (actually put her hands on the TV to chant?)
12) Trader at the stock exchange (right place, right time...don't miss it, loved makin' the money)
13) Hmm, I'm gonna call myself a SAHM (hardest job ever) and a blog makeover specialist!;)
OK spill it, what's the worst job you've ever had? I think mine is #2,5,7.